Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#46220
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    Hahahaha dude it’s not about bitching, it’s about being a student and not being able to afford games that are not true value. That’s why i read so many damn reviews because I wanna know if these games are worth the money I’m putting down for them.

    I’m reading that the game is obviously meant to be played with friends and without the online co-op it can be seriously frustrating playing solo.
    Well none of my friends are “gamers” so I wouldn’t use the local co-op option which is why I would need an online mode.

    Why would I drop money on something where I’m only getting half an experience, and not the good half at that.

    Hold up. I’m a student and I know how to budget my money. Why just say, I’m not picking it up because of the reviews? It appears that you look for the bad things in a game to prevent you from buying them.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]