Reply To: Evo 2k10 Stream is Up

#45898
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Diago won. Big surprise lol. Justin didnt even make top 3. wow. Shoulda stayed east coast lol

    Naw. Justin is good where he is at. Everybody was from Cali or from Japan/Korea.

    1. Daigo Umehara (Ryu) (Japan)
    2. EG.Ricky Ortiz (Rufus, Chun-Li) (SoCal)
    3. Infiltration (Akuma) (Korea???)
    4. Mike Ross (E. Honda) (NorCal)
    5. Bruce “GamerBee” Hsiang (Adon) (Japan)
    5. Vance “Vangief” Wu (Zangief) (NorCal)
    7. Henry Cen (E. Honda, Dhalsim) (SoCal)
    7. Shizza (Chun-Li) (NorCal)

    Justin was smart to leave EMP. Them boys was only eating because of Justin. He proved 50k in one year by playing video games to help the “Arc” stay up. Fuck that. Man he gets more money with EG. His deal is 3k a month with all expenses paid for if traveling to compete in a tournament.

    Best deal I heard from any group. Also, Justin won MvC2, Brook.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]