Reply To: Games that made non gamers STOP and look

#45834
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    Marvel vs Capcom 2. I swore to you guys that we had people that was suppose to play WoW was like… Is that Capt. America? I want to play .

    Quote:
    The best part of the day was putting a stick in the hands of someone who showed up to play WoW, but was compelled to play Marvel with us, presumably based on the difference between our relative volume levels.

    Link

    My girlfriend is surprised that I have not seized from the game, because of the colors and flashy lights.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]