Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#45642
Szuter
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Szuter I sent you an invite for red dead co-op.

    im in the medal of honor beta as well.

    weird I never got it.

    Whats your impression of Medal of Honor Beta ?

    I’m not really into it.
    First of all the are a few minor glitches it doesnt really bother be too much. I understand its just beta.
    One Map per game type is not enough. Wished they had at least 2 for each.
    I could never get into the second game type because we never had enough people to star a game.
    Seems like you die very quickly.
    Game froze on me once, heard its a problem for a lot of people.
    I should save my judgement till I play the final product but I dont think this is touching the greatest of Bad Company 2. The buildings dont even explode.
    Oh way and the only map in deathmatch sucks imo.

    War.
    War never changes.