Reply To: Official Red Dead Redemption Thread

#44866
Szuter
Hall of Fame

    let me do a quick.

    Well let so far the game has good Graphics don’t look bad but I see many games with a lot better graphics on both systems. Haven’t explored too much of the world but it looks pretty much similar looking all around. I have no promblem with that but others might. Also to earn money you can kill animals and skin them. From that you can get food, fur or any other parts of the animal that are useful. You can also kill bandits to earn extra cash to active that find a wanted poster and that will active the mission. You can gamble in poker games but I haven’t tried it yet. Mission so far are like any other rockstar mission and require lots of killing. At the begining you do mission on the farm you start the game which mostly are killing animals that are destorying the farms food supply. I had to kill a bunch of rabbits .

    I will write one better when I get home when I get to focus more since Im
    at work on my lunch break post question if you want them answeared.

    War.
    War never changes.