Reply To: Marvel vs Capcom 3

#44468
Scatigno
Hall of Fame
    Chauncy Talon wrote:
    How can a game be trashed? Is it because you are not good at it? Or because you did not take the time to play it? Everyday you could find: Wizzy, ILL and I playing this MvC2. I think because you never took the time into trying to learn the game, is the reason y you call it trash. If the Brick can become a nice contender on a controller, then so can you.

    Also, I had the game on PS2 for almost 7 years. I knew how to play the game. Just get your weight up. I bet you do not even play your Wii no more, because you are into the hype.

    Dude, my time these days is limited. I don’t have time to play these games all day, every day to practice. I get a few hours each day. I’ve said it before and i will say it again, i am not a hardcore gamer when it comes to fighters. I spend my time concentrating on playing Street Fighter these days because i actually enjoy it and want to be better when Super is released, but even then i don’t go hard at it like you. It’s not that important to me. if a game is not interesting me after 2 weeks of playing it, i will move onto something else.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9