03/17/2010 at 7:39 pm
#43814
Scatigno wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Oh shit dude you are hilarious.
I’ll be back though man, to beat the breaks off you.
I’ll be back though man, to beat the breaks off you.
You a funny dude. I had you crouching and jumping away from ROG. 2 Things you do not do against him. Yes, I drop the Ultra a couple of times, but you are no match for me. I will post the videos up when they are ready. I am uploading them to my PC, and some other videos, as I post this message.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]