03/12/2010 at 11:30 am
#43667
Scatigno wrote:
It’s crazy but I’m more looking forward to playing White Knight Chronicles than Final Fantasy. It just seems more like my type of game. Open world, side quests, villages and npc’s to interact with.
Hopefully it will arrive today and I’ll have my opinions ready on both games for the podcast on Sunday.
Hopefully it will arrive today and I’ll have my opinions ready on both games for the podcast on Sunday.
And the character you create can only be played with online. Scat, you are not listening. White Knight Chronicles is like Phantasy Star Universe. :v:
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]