Reply To: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Official Thread

#43660
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    my bad scat I had to get off to talk to my girl or whatever… but…

    SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

    I dont reccomend ALOT of games on this site but FUCK if this game is not AWESOME.

    The shit that goes down is fun even when you get owned. For example. Scat and I were defending a comm station and we are looking up the hill for them to run at us and these fools fly right over us in a black hawk helicopter and like 6-or7 of them parachute out of it like the fucking swat team or some shit. I lost it. That shit was batshit crazy. the vehicles are sick. gunning fools doown out a helicopter, or boat or tank or atv… man its like a fps sandbox where ill shit happens.

    GET THIS GAME on ps3 lol