Reply To: Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Official Thread

#43455
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    i do want to play you considering you and Brook were the reason i ended up buying the game in the first place just so i could play the both of you lol.

    Anyway, i suck at the game.
    It’s not easy going back to using the controller after playing with the Tournament Edition Fight Stick religiously for the past 6 months.

    Just go pick up a Tatsoo stick and swap the parts. That what I did.

    I am about to get on the game right now. Hop on it, so we can play. Also if you want to talk we can do it on the 360 or skype.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]