Reply To: Game of February

#43428
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    I have a suggestion.

    For the Game of the Month we should have a point system. 5 points is distrubite between the games, but the most one game can recieve is 3 points.

    Quote:
    Ex.1
    Heavy Rain 3
    Bio Shock 1
    Dante Inferno 1

    Ex.2
    Sonic & Friends Racing 1
    Rizen 1
    My Pony and Me 1
    P.B. Huntington 1
    Blaster Master Overdrive 1

    Instead of being torn from picking just one game, you can have up to five games a month.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]