02/04/2010 at 11:26 am
#43008
Bully wrote:
Ok. So Talon which stick do you use. What’s your main stick. I just got back from Gamestop and they were showing me the new Marvel vs Capcom tournament stick. That ish is sweet. Dude at the store was also telling me that the it’s better than the Street fighter 4 tournament stick because the ST4 stick rotates like an octagon..meaning you can feel the corners when you rotate it, but the MvsCap stick is more of a fluid circle motion just like the arcade. Shit’s expensive though they were telling me it cost $180 bones, that wouldn’t be so bad if they threw in the game. They should throw in the game with that shit. Maybe I will trade in some games to lessen the cost. Like that MW2…lol..not a big fan of that shit!
Just like Brook said, he is a liar. Octogates are best for Shmups, i.e. Ikaruga, Raiden Fighters. Two of my teammates have Octo, but everybody else hate them. With a Box, you can cheat on your moves. Charge characters have neutral position, back corner spot, where they can just push for or up initiate their special move. Square over Octo anyday. I hate the feeling. You feel ever groove, but I was told that it easier to play MvC2 on a Octo over a Box.
To me it is easier to perform 360 spinning Piledriver on a Box, then a Octo. Tell that guy to go to ShoRyuken.com to get his information correct, lying ass employee.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]