02/04/2010 at 2:30 am
#42997
Bully wrote:
6 mthns that’s too long for me. That hori tekken one looks good. Might look into that one. Probably just end up getting the mad Catz one though. Wire is that much of a prob for me but it would be nice to have wireless. Also my boy is looking to get a stick and wires is more of a prob for him cause his TV is far from his console.
I did not care for the buttons, but love the hori stick. The Stick is more fluent then the EX2/EX3
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]