01/31/2010 at 5:35 pm
#42902
Scatigno wrote:
I want to pick up TvC this week but I can’t afford the fightstick at the moment so it would mean Ill be playing with the classic controller and that just doesn’t seem like fun at all 🙁
which reminds me, how is that fightstick talon? Does it feel good to use or is it a abit flimsy like the standard street fighter iv one?
It’s a piece of shit. I already broke the stick. I am going to order some parts for it. I’m thinking of going octagate, instead of the box. I do not know. Only time will tell.
I love it. If you do not like MvC2, then you are ok. My teammates cannot stand MvC2, but love TvC.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]