01/29/2010 at 8:41 pm
#42864
brooklyniteOne wrote:
I remembered I had this wireless afro samurai PS2 stick last night after we played.
I changed the bat top (above)
![]()
to a ball top I had lying around.
Then I remember I also had these PS2 TO Gamecube controller converters I bought like 2 years a go and never used that were sitting in a drawer.

Put them together and BAM!
A wireless Wii stick that works PERFECTLY on Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
Come get some beeeotch! 🙂
DA NUMBER ONE HEADBAND WILL BE MINE AGAIN!
Man, that what I’m talking about. Now you can keep getting cho ass BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]