Reply To: The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

#42845
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Talon fuck that P90X bullshit. LOL good games though. Wait till I get on a stick. I was playing on the classic controller. :v:

    Yall never learn. Just hack yo shit and let the good times roll free. lol

    I know. It’s a bitch with that P90X workout plan. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

    Good shit, I felt a bit of lag when you first pick Morrigan/Batsu at the end of the match, but I had no chance of winning. I wish all matches were like ours, lagfree.

    Good games, Brook. We all know that I had you saying “What the FUCK!!!” with Batsu/Ryu or my Jun the Swan/Chun Li. Nice Ken the Eagle by the way.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]