01/09/2010 at 1:33 am
#42519
Scatigno wrote:
So some weird shit happened to me and brook whilst we were playing outrun on PS3. I was in 1st place an about half way through the race I hit the side of the track and then proceeded to fall through the map. All the backgrounds faded out and I was left with my car sat there on a plain White screen.
So we started another game and again as we were coming to the end of the race Brook overtook me and yelled “HOLLA” only for the PSN to disconnect him and then sign him
out LMAO!!!!
Shit was hilarious.
So we started another game and again as we were coming to the end of the race Brook overtook me and yelled “HOLLA” only for the PSN to disconnect him and then sign him
out LMAO!!!!
Shit was hilarious.
OMG that would of had me in tears. LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Scat and I had a couple of matches. I “P” on him and send him to bed in the last match. R. Kellz
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]