01/03/2010 at 1:01 am
#42470
Arthur wrote:
finally made it to level 50, got 990 gs from the game, the only thing i didn’t get was 42 inventory slots, i think i accidentally sold one of the backpack upgrades 🙁 and u can’t get them again, sucks!
but yeah i think i’m done with the game now, great game very under rated by most gmx members apart from me talon and szuter i think
Damn, I am going through the game again. I am trying to get the 1000 GS points. I love this game.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]