Reply To: Merry Christmas Everybody

#42250
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    HA HA you got jokes but this kid talks more shit than even you Talon. He must be punished LOL.

    OMG, that was a classic photo. I had the Ms. Pacman and Donkey Kong Jr. The Ms. Pacman was just like the Donkey Kong. Shit, took 6 fucking C batteries, who in the hell have C batteries? Donkey Kong Jr. took only 2 C Batteries. It look way better and it was a LCD game.

    We also cannot forget the ridiculous patterns that game was on. You figure it out, you beat it. Cheap ass mini joystick that hurt your some thumbs. 🙁

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]