Reply To: To All The Haters

#42230
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Just came online and read this. Im actually glad about this because I have had about enough lagfighter, lagfifa and lagcharted for one lifetime. LMAO! happy holidays indeed. 🙂

    20m long should be fine as long as its at least an cat5e cable or better.

    That is what I am talking about. Get that shit going, because I am ready to beat cho ass.

    Also, man if you have RJ45 it going to feel like it been.

    🙁

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]