I get off work early today so ill be on for more punishment. Again I played like 2 hours last night I have a video of the multiplayer going up when its done in a hour or so but here are my initial impressions of MULTIPLAYER:
– The graphics are meh. It feels only like a slight upgrade from the last game. They didnt do much in the visual department for multiplayer at least. Killzone still has this game beat visually by FAR. it looks like a valve source engine ripoff lol. Like the art style and environments looks like some shit out of left 4 dead or half life 2 and that shit came out 3(?) years ago. it shows that the game is not true HD.
– They are overdoing it with all the fucking streaks. Very hard for new people to get into the game.
– even the menu’s are meh lol
– the lack of party chat is sooo bogus.
– the Favelas stage is dopeness
– The Street stage is dopeness
– The highrise stage is horrible
from first impressions I don’t think this game will live up to expectations.
/rant
I want J High or someone to really into COD to post their thoughts.
Funny you should say that about the graphics in multiplayer, because i think it was Ign’s review that said the graphics in multiplayer were better than that of the single player lol and they rated it a 10.
I think it looks better than the first game, you only have to look at the Afghan map to see that.
I’ve still not started the campaign yet so i can’t comment on that.
I am loving the multiplayer though.
I just got done running it with space. We were killing it.
We need to get some games going tonight.

