So some crazy shit happened to my PS3 before.
After the podcast me and Brook went to play uncharted. The matchmaking was taking the piss though so we decided to quit out and start up Fifa instead.
When i quit out though my PS3 just restarted on it’s own.
I paid it no mind. So we started playing fifa (i scored within the first 3 mins 🙂 )
Then all of sudden my shit just stopped. I thought it was lag at first but my system just froze up.
I had to restart it again.
Brook had moved on, he went back to Uncharted, and then Szuter arrived, and well i beat his ass 2-0. lol it was a good game though.
So ye, i think i might have to get a PS3 Slim soon enough. I just need to sort out my hard drive and transfer everything over so i don’t lose any save data and that.
It’s better i do it sooner rather than later so i can still get some money on a trade in. They won’t take anything that is completely fucked lol.

