Reply To: The Official "Demon’s Souls" Thread

#41010
Szuter
Hall of Fame

    Alright I haven’t messed around with the game too much but I can tell you its the hardest game I ever played. I hate that there is no checkpoints in the game. So once I die on a particular level I gotta restart it from the beginning. I already died too many times during my play through. On the bright side the game looks amazing the graphics are really good. Combat is great as well. One thing I do like is people can leave messages on the floor with warnings about something coming up. For example one time I ran into a message saying “Watch out for the trap” well I didn’t listen and next thing you know is I was dead because a guy blew up barrels and I died. At least he didn’t get me a second time. Gotta play this game a lot more over the next days and I will get better review for the podcast if time premits

    War.
    War never changes.