09/24/2009 at 8:26 pm
#40737
brooklyniteOne wrote:
Its like I see what they are trying to do by making it more “human”. You dont regenerate health kinda and you cant run and gun like master chief because your weaker so its like playing halo three with a gimped character. Some will love it and some wont. You have to be more tactical because your weaker so that’s different or added… its ok I guess. I want to play with someone else to see what that’s like. But I dont think its a OMG type game. Dont stress over not having it.
I am down. Set up a time.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]