Reply To: The Official ‘Batman Arkham Asylum’

#40139
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    So i’ve played the shit out of Batman today, and it really is a great game.
    I said months ago that i really wasn’t expecting much from this game. I was astonished at the reviews it recieved and i can honestly say that i love it.
    I just got past the part where you fight Bane.
    I only hope that after you complete the story you can continue to explore Arkham and find all the collectibles.
    I think you interview tapes you discover are really interesting, and i will be gutted if you have to get them all in one play through.
    I’ve literally had to tear myself away from playing this through the night, because i do not want to finish it in one day.

    The graphics are really nice, the water effects could be a little better, and i am getting fed up of seeing people using the Unreal Engine. Other than that though, i can’t really complain.

    Buy this game if you haven’t done already.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9