Reply To: The Official ‘Marvel vs Capcom 2’ Thread

#39734
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    So, thoughts on the game?

    Well first of all i wish they would have thoroughly updated the graphics into HD.
    I mean SF HD Remix looked great and if MvC had gotten the same treatment then i believe it would have looked amazing. Oh well, have to be happy with the slightly enhanced graphics they have given us.

    I have realised that playing this game with a controller sucks more dick than a shit stabber at a fag fest.

    I mean playing Street Fighter IV with the controller was good, ok not as good as using a stick, but moves are still capable of being executed.

    I just think that pulling moves off, mostly the specials, in this game feels alot like hard work, and sometimes i don’t think my button input even registers properly.
    For example, to pull off a super, you have to hit both of the assist buttons. So i mapped them to the left and right trigger because i find it easier, and it would take me about 3 or 4 tries before the move would execute. So in the meantime i’m getting my ass beat just so i can pull it off.

    I cannot wait until i get my TE fight stick this week, and i’ll be able to play this game properly.

    I have played quite alot of it today, and i’m am starting to get used to it. I understand the concept of air combos and air juggling, but it’s not a game you can master in a day, especially with all those characters. I’ve experimented with a few different teams.
    I was playing online this afternoon and i got 5 straight ranked wins by using

    Ryu
    Cable
    Juggernaut

    I was hoping we would get a lobby going tonight, but obviously it has been pretty dead today, i suppose people been working etc. Anyway, i look forward to playing some of you.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9