Reply To: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift from Calamity Trigger Thread

#38947
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Well not sure what you did to your router but good games man…. There was like no lag or slowdown… Maybe only once you mentioned input lag but it was all good for me. Good fukun games man. Two thumbs up!

    Hell yea. I was getting into that ass with V-13, but Bang sucks really bad. Your Tao is a monster. We need to finish it off.

    Jim Lahey wrote:
    So I was just told that only people that preordered will get it otherwise wait till the end of the month

    Now that is fucked. I sorry to hear about that. That game is the shit. HORI EX 2 Fighting Stick.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]