Reply To: King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match

#38863
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Ye Talon is probably the best to ask that. There are so many characters to choose from, i’ve been choosing randomly.

    I do have a few problems with the game though.

    I wish they would have allowed widescreen.
    I understand it’s a japanese game but damn if they are going to release it to a western audience then at least let us understand it. I mean when a character says something at the end of a fight, it’s all in japanese. I want to read that shit for fuck sake.
    Oh and if you play ultimate mode then all the options are in japanese too, so you don’t have a clue what you are picking.

    I know they have only brought this out as a warm up to KOF XII, but damn man if they are gonna charge me 800 microsoft points for it, i at least want to be able to understand the game.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9