Reply To: King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match

#38852
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    ye the first game we played off my connection and i fucked him up.
    second game we played off his connection and i fucked him up lol.
    What can i say people, i gotta play off wifi, otherwise i get no PSN or Live.

    Still, the game is sick.

    That really do not mean nothing, Scat. I have to drop my connection to yours. I see why Brook wanted to play SFIV on the 360 instead of the PS3. I was wifi and he was having delay input.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]