Reply To: R.I.P Michael Jackson – THE LEGEND, THE INSPIRATION

#38756
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    lewis-lol-wut.jpg

    Sorry scat.. lol Your waay off homie. The sales from the Thriller album alone is more than all those weaker albums combined. Not only that but the music is not as good and yeah I know thats subjective but its still the consensus among music writers and critics and me lol

    Maybe its because your younger and you grew up when the later albums were out but as someone who lived through the release of ALL MJ solo albums I can tell you that the newer albums you love so much (LOL) are not as good overall. Matter of fact Thriller had more hits on that one album than any of those other ones did and still holds that record to this day as most hit songs at #1 off the same album.

    And by the way Scream is a horrible song… and Black & white … srsly? Those are like his worst.