Reply To: The Official "Killzone 2" Thread

#38487
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    I just had some superb multiplayer matches a little while ago. Not 100% sure but I think its this “precision aiming” thing they added. Apparently it gets rid of the dead zone so aiming and moving in general is faster and more responsive. So its more like COD 4 some say but Im not sure about all that. The reticule seems to be much more reactive.

    Killzone 2 just might be back in the rotation.

    It is in my rotation. Just because you lost a game does not mean you lost the war. Now, that what made the game great.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]