Reply To: Sony Press Conference…I Need To Attend More Shit Like This

#38082
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    I thought their conference blew, i really did.
    I had none of those O SHIT moments apart from seeing more footage of Uncharted 2.
    That motion controller thing looked crap, compared to what Microsoft had demoed man, they got owned. The fact is, on the sony one, you still gotta hold shit and press the buttons. With microsoft you don’t have anything but to make your natural movements.

    I thought the PSP GO was a waste of time. From what i heard there was nothing said about graphics specs and if it will be better than the PSP we already have. It just seemed that Sony are trying to sell us a more compact PSP for a bigger price tag, whilst still not giving us what we all want. A 2ND FUCKING ANALOGUE STICK!!!!!
    I was really rooting for Sony this year, i wanted them to come out and blow us all away. I admit they do have a steller line up of games but nothing we haven’t really known about for some time. Truth be told i think Microsoft OWNED THE SHIT OUTTA THEM this year.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9