Reply To: Tournament Suggestion Thread

#37844
Scatigno
Hall of Fame
    Red Fangs wrote:
    really? go pick it up again, or rent it, I’ll show you just how much you suck and tell you why you suck and what you’re doing wrong, then you’ll improve and I’ll still son you on it. 🙂

    Seriously man, i don’t understand why people get so up tight about this subject, i mean damn i don’t have to like the game just because other people do. I’ll voice my opinion and express why i don’t like it. I’m not trying to convert anyone to think like i do.
    I won’t waste any time renting the game because i don’t like it. Simple as. Why would i want to play that when i’ve got COD, which again in my own opinion is the far better multiplayer experience.
    I don’t need anyone to show me why they like the game, i’m perfectly capable of making my own judgement.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9