Reply To: The Official "Gears of War 2" Thread

#37641
Arthur
Legend
    Scatigno wrote:
    LMAO!!!!!! This is half true.
    I did beat him but i had to beat him to 2000 posts by the day of Gears’ 2 release. I didn’t manage that and he ended up getting banned for abit because he was freeposting after Brook warned us to stop lol.
    So i am pissed i didn’t get the free game :mad:
    Chauncy Talon wrote:
    I almost pissed my pants when Arthur was banned. I could not stop laughing my ass off.
    Jim Lahey wrote:
    I remember that I was like why is Arthur banned then they showed me the thread that the challenged was made in lmao
    Red Fangs wrote:
    lmfao. yeah that was funny to me too, i couldnt believe someone on here was banned (think he was the first and only member to be banned to my knowledge?)

    and @scat, i wasnt aware of the release date requirement, that sucks haha.

    looool, i just saw this :p

    i was genuinely going to buy a copy of that game for scat if he beat to 2000 posts before it was released, because i had just recieved the student loan of about £2,000 and i considered that BALLIN at the time lol

    but it wasn’t cos he didn’t make it to 2000 that i didn’t buy it for him, it’s that even if he did make it, he had an unfair advantage, that being, i was banned and could not post lol, i still haven’t made it to 2000 yet lol

    but i never disputed being banned, i went a bit crazy with posting bullshit lol