Reply To: Fallout 3 (Offical Thread)

#37555
Scatigno
Hall of Fame
    Jim Lahey wrote:
    Got the other 2 achievements again now working to get the last three achievements that deal with Level 30 Karma once that is complete I will take a long break from it lol.
    Yo Scat you got a chance to play The Pitt or Broken Steel yet.

    Ye i think i’m nearly done with Broken Steel now.
    I’m halfway through the part where you go to the air field.
    I’m just about to enter The Pitt aswel. I’m on level 23 at the moment.
    Having a few problems with the game at the moment though.
    I got my Lockpick and Science skills up to 100 but then when i come across some locked doors, it just says “you need a lockpick skill of 100 to attempt”
    I can’t level them up anymore and it’s pissing me off now, i’m kinda thinking it’s a bug in the game, but if you have had the same problem then let me know.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9