Reply To: XBLA Deal of the Weak

#37437
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Red Fangs wrote:
    Jade Empire limited edition is 4 bucks at GameStop.

    All used Xbox games are currently 25% off.

    I grabbed a mint copy of Shenmue 2 and saw Jade Empire limited edition but decided to skip for now (have played it before and didnt really like it)

    I would not pass over that Jade Empire Limited Edition. You guys on the site just know how I do.

    Shenmue 2 is ok. I was expecting more because the first one was wild.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]