05/01/2009 at 7:03 pm
#37330
Fallback wrote:
Here is a good look at whats seems to be a great game. I cant wait for the King of Fighters XII console release in a few months. This match features Terry, Ash, Ralf vs Andy, Terry, Robert and was played at Arcade Infinity a couple of days ago.
Arcade Infinity is one of the premier Arcades in Southern California. Check them out here. Big shout out to Shoo from Arcade Inifinity! They also hold some great Street Fighter Ranbat tournaments there as well…. read more…
First day buy for me.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]