Reply To: Fallout 3 (Offical Thread)

#36648
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Damn man they have been given away free codes for both Operation Anchorage and The Pitt for the past couple of weeks on facebook and twitter.
    Not been quick enough to grab one yet, and i really want a reason to go back and play the game.
    I was really pissed off that you couldn’t explore the world after the main quest unless you loaded up an old save.
    I really don’t think they should have done that. I mean one of the main draws about Oblivion was being able to finish the Main Quest and still being able to go around the world, doing side quests and just levelling up.
    I can’t be arsed running the whole game 2 more times just to get the achievements for Neutral and Good Karma.
    It’s a great game but i ain’t running it again.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9