How’d you like it?
I bought it day one, it’s really well polished but not quite enough strategy for me, it ends up being really repetitive and just the same thing over and over as far as base building and units go, not enough to it.
But the graphics and sound/music is amazing. The campaign is okay but gets kinda dull to me, but I really dont buy strategy games for the campaign, but the cutscenes are great. And I like how you get more back story to Halo, I wasnt aware the spartans are some futuristic cops that were created to make order in the world.
Overall to me the game is like a 7-8 outta 10. worth a play, because it WORKS. it brings something new to the table and is the best strategy game for console, nice to have it on the shelf to play when you get bored of shooters after awhile.
ANYWAYS lol, only game I plan on renting is Mirror’s Edge eventually. But the price is dropping in so many places so I might just buy it.