I folded…and bought it.
It was ALRIGHT. but nothing great, actually, it was barely good.
They took the arena straight outta Oblivion and dumbed it down even more. (coulda atleast improved on the Oblivion one).
Looking for those steel ingots got boring after I found about 80, so I couldnt get the achievement for 100 (will go back to it eventually).
I ended up helping the slaves, but when you help them The Pitt becomes useless (I cant find anyone to even sell/buy/repair items from). So basically, after it’s over you just leave and that’s that. But I saved it at the beginning so I’m probably gonna play through it again and help the slavers. (my character is good and I always help the poor slaves, but I did feel kinda bad about stealing the baby, and…well, I blew the hot mom away).
Man…I turned the pitt into a hell hole 😕