03/16/2009 at 2:07 pm
#35595
I suggest these things as the rules.
1. Best of 5 Rounds
2. 99 seconds per fight
3. You must win 2 fights out of 3 to advance to the next round. (This help folks from being humbug because of bad connection also)
4. Double K.O. on the last round or Tie equals to rematch.
5. All characters beside Seth is playable.
6. Just have fun and respect your oppenonts.
PS, do get beat and go running to the car looking like you about to cry.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]