03/02/2009 at 6:49 pm
#35173
Scatigno wrote:
Damn i read about this on ign this morning and there was an interesting discussion going on about who might pick up Mortal Kombat.
Alot of people are hoping for Capcom to do it and finally make a Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter game using the SF IV engine. Which i think if it’s done right would be incredible.
Alot of people are hoping for Capcom to do it and finally make a Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter game using the SF IV engine. Which i think if it’s done right would be incredible.
No just kill the damn game off. Mortal who?????????/
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]