02/14/2009 at 5:18 pm
#34753
scatigno wrote:
i just had to post this up. It brings back a whole lot of memories. Rushing home from school everyday to watch it on citv, and then getting up early every saturday to watch it on sm:tv live.
Anyone in the uk who was into pokemon around 1999/2000 will remember ant and dec, and cat deeley doing the pokerap.
Just watching the intro again has made me want to buy a ds and grab all the games again. I think i’m gonna have to finally pick up a ds when the next pokemon installment is released. Those games are fun as hell. Some people may think it’s for little kids, but there is no denying that as a game it is an incredibly deep rpg and is guaranteed to claim many many hours out of your life.
Anyone in the uk who was into pokemon around 1999/2000 will remember ant and dec, and cat deeley doing the pokerap.
Just watching the intro again has made me want to buy a ds and grab all the games again. I think i’m gonna have to finally pick up a ds when the next pokemon installment is released. Those games are fun as hell. Some people may think it’s for little kids, but there is no denying that as a game it is an incredibly deep rpg and is guaranteed to claim many many hours out of your life.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]