Reply To: Street Fighter IV Achievement List

#34538
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    ^ as long as you ONLY play with a stick you will get better. Dont flip flop and use a pad.

    I bit and im getting SF4 for both systems. I have a couple of old friends that only have ps3’s and we always played streetfighter together so its worth it so I can play them, but I plan on playing on the 360 version more because of the superior online and CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS!!!!

    Amen to that one, Brook.

    Grabbing both of them. Fuck C.Viper, Ryu.

    Question. How do you pronouce, Ryu?

    You, Ree-U, or Rye-U

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]