To be quite honest, sales of the PS3 don’t matter to me. It still doesn’t change the fact that it is a great system with great games.
People turned their back on the PS3 in the beginning because of the hefty price tag and that is still ringing true today because people can pick up a 360 for even cheaper. I don’t think Sony have done themselves a big favour by keep switching the SKU’s. I mean i love the version i got. 60GB with backwards compatability and 4 USB ports. I still choose that one now over any of the others that have been released.
The fact is the Wii sucks and any true gamer will tell you that. The sales of this generation mean shit because the majority of people buying the Wii are non gamers, who just play that shit when they have people round the house. The PS2 outsold the original Xbox last generation, but that didn’t mean Microsoft had a weak system, same with this generation. The 360 is selling more than the PS3 but that doesn’t mean Sonys system is weak either.
I just totally disregard the Wii these days because its just not in the same league as the other 2 consoles.

