Reply To: The Anime Thread: Afro Samurai, Bleach, Pokemon, Naruto, Bebop, etc.

#33947
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Artemis Fowl wrote:
    I always felt like Trigun was that show that just never saw it’s full potential. One the same token originality does come in any rawer form than One piece in the manga realm.

    Trigun was a amazing anime. The only problem was it was your typical anime. Comedy, action, and drama all wrap up in one. If it had less comedy and more drama it would be on everybody list, like Cowboy Bebop.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]