Reply To: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

#33626
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    titans2k7 wrote:
    Jeff Hardy as WWE champ…….2009 might be a good year for WWE

    Bullshit. Jeff Hardy is sloppy as fuck. Who need to be World Champion is King Regal.

    1. King of the Ring Winner
    2. Great In Ring Skills
    3. Banging Valet
    4. Trimmed atleast 50lbs from the WCW days
    5. Annoying as fuck.

    This man is should be the World Champion. He be a great hell champion. Do the favorite but we do not see it like we use to, “Ducking the Main Event Face.” on the title match. Works perfectly.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]