Mostly all of these will see more price drops next year. But as of right now there’s a few that truly stand out:
– Oblivion GOTY Edition is a great deal for 27 bucks (about 24 with an edge card, or even cheaper with other coupons) it comes with TONS of content, and will take you nearly 150+ hours to explore every thing, the game is HUGE.
– Half Life 2: The Orange Box, this was a great deal at retail price. But for 20 dollars it’s pretty much a no brainer…it features 5 games, which have all recieved good reviews and feed back. The overall deal, being the Orange Box, is one of the highest rated games on the 360. It’s well worth the money.
– Prey appears to be a great deal at the price. It’s recieved overall good feed back and for 8 bucks I don’t really see how anyone can complain. It’s cheaper than going out and buying a meal for yourself or seeing a movie, and it’ll last longer. Plus you can probably find it even cheaper than $8, or knock about a dollar off with an edge card or more with other coupons.
– Earth Defense Force 2017 looks really entertaining, and for the price appears to be worth it. Blowing up big ugly aliens and such is something I’ve always enjoyed.
– Lego Star Wars, I’ve had an eye on for awhile…It’s a game I’ve just been waiting to drop in price, and looks like an entertaining experience, plus the co-op play is fun if you’ve tried the demo, and I really don’t have any fun co-op games to play with my girl or any thing to play with my little brothers, and it looks like a fun game for all ages.