Reply To: List for PS3 Games

#32973
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    Discs

    Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (My favourite game, and best game on PS3)
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Resistence
    Motorstorm
    Warhawk
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Gran Tursimo Prologue

    PSN

    Burnout Paradise
    Bionic Commando
    Geon
    Super Stardust HD
    Wipeout HD
    PixelJunk Monsters
    PixelJunk Eden
    Siren: Blood Curse
    Pain

    PSone Classics

    International Track & Firld
    Theme Hospital
    Cool Borders
    Rayman
    Fade To Black
    Kula World
    Crash Team Racing
    Syphon Filter
    Wipeout
    Crash Bandicoot
    Medievil

    Man you have to send me some of those games. I want Them Hospital bro seriously.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]