Reply To: Man is Yukes doing there thang (Smackdown vs Raw 09 Downloadable Content)

#32947
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Smurf wrote:
    Theres only 6-7 ppl you can play it with.

    Triple H, Cena, Jericho, batista, mysterio, undertaker…i think thats it actually. Each has thier own “Road to Wrestlemania”. You can play career mode where you just pick somebody and wrestle for all the titles one by one. It gets repetitive.

    I was mad because I wanted to play as THE Brian Kendrick…but it has him from when he was tagging with Paul London…puffy pants and shit.

    THE Brian Kendrick character was developed after the game was made. You have to remember these games are being created right after Wrestlemania folks. That why alot of shit don’t make sense and a bunch are on the finish product of the game when you play it.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]